3.4.16

be together | an trash mixtape



Something About Us by Daniela Andrade △ It might not be the right time / I might not be the right one / But there's something about us I want to say /Cause there's something between us anyway

Sky Full Of Stars (Feat. Kelsey Merges) by Aaron Krause △ 'cause you're a sky full of stars / 'Cause you light up the path / I don't care, go on and tear me apart /I don't care if you do / ... / I wanna die in your arms / 'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark /I'm gonna give you my heart

Firestone (Jasper Dietze Remix) by Kygo Ft. Conrad △ I'm a flame / You're a fire / I'm the dark in need of light / ... / Sparks will fly, they ignite our bones / And when they strike, we light up the world

No Light No Light (Spector Ryan Gosling Remix) by Florence + The Machine △ You are the night time fear / You are the morning when it's clear / When it's over you're the start / You're my head, you're my heart / ... / You want a revelation / Some kind of resolution / You want a revelation / No light, no light in your bright blue eyes / I never knew daylight could be so violent / A revelation in the light of day /You can't choose what stays and what fades away / ... / Would you leave me If I told you what I've done? / And would you need me, If I told you what I've become?


Run Away ( Diseased Angels Remix ) by Galantis △ Think I can fly, think I can fly when I'm with U / My arms are wide, catching fire as the wind blows / ... / Even if we’re strangers til we die / I wanna run away /I wanna run away / Anywhere out this place /I wanna run away / Just U and I

Powerful by Ellie Goulding ft. Tarrus Riley △ There's an energy / When you hold me / When you touch me / It's so powerful / ... / I couldn't leave if I wanted to / Cause something keeps pulling me back to you

Queen of Peace (Carlos b Side Remix) by Florence + The Machine △ Oh, what is it worth / When all that's left is hurt?/ Like the stars chase the sun / Over the glowing hill, I will conquer / Blood is running deep / Some things never sleep / ... / And my love is no good / Against the fortress that it made of you / Blood is running deep / Sorrow that you keep /.... / Suddenly I'm overcome / Dissolving like the setting sun / Like a boat into oblivion

Be Together (Vanic Remix) by Major Lazer △ Maybe if the stars align, maybe if our worlds collide / Maybe on the dark side we could be together, be together / Maybe in a million miles, on a highway through the stars / Someday soon we'll be together / We'll be together, we'll be together


Me voy a ir a todo lo que se llama infierno con esto. but who the fuck cares.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario