8.10.15

To die by your side | an Iron Bull x Inquisitor fanmix


[8tracks | fanart | download]

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths △ and if a double-decker bus / crashes into us / to die by your side / is such a heavenly way to die / and if a ten-ton truck / kills the both of us / to die by your side / well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Fire Meet Gasoline by Sia △ It's dangerous to fall in love / But I want to burn with you tonight / Hurt me / There's two of us /We're bristling with desire /The pleasure's pain and fire / Burn me

What Kind Of Man by Florence + The Machine △ To let me dangle at a cruel angle / Oh, my feet don't touch the floor /Sometimes you're half in and then you're half out / But you never close the door / What kind of man loves like this?

Sexodus by M.I.A △ Baby you can have it all / (...) / We already bullet-proof we got a big crew /And we're running on a force that's true

Falling by Haim △ They keep saying Don't stop, no it's never enough / I'll never look back, never give up / And if it gets rough, it's time to get rough / But now I'm falling, falling, falling / Now we're going down, And I can feel the eyes are watching us so closely oh

Staring At The Sun by Mika △ Here I stand, staring at the Sun / Distant land, staring at the Sun / You're not there, but we share the same one/ (..)/ One thing's true just like you / There's only one / And I don't care if it burns my eyes / And I don't care cause my love is blind

King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men △ And as the world comes to an end / I'll be here to hold your hand / 'Cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart.

Drop the Game by Flume & Chet Faker △ I've been seeing all, I've been seeing your soul / Give me things that I've wanted to know / Tell me things that you've done / I've been feeling old, I've been feeling cold /You're the heat that I know / Listen, you are my sun

I Would Do Anything for You by Foster The People △ Every day is a battle I face / Strange life i live but its what you've decided / I’ll give it all into your hands, Do what you will with me, and oh I’ll smile when you speak/ Remember all those times I was hoping for something / And shaking my head from all I have done/ But you never left me / Oo la love, I’ve fallen in love, and it’s better this time than ever before


¡Hice un mixtape yay por mi! Construyendo esto me di cuenta de varias cosas: Que mi gusto musical se ha ampliado caleta, que amomusho a este weon ayuda, que este romance en DAI es tan lindo porque es tan feliz y amor y ay, que no me di cuenta pero muchas canciones tenian unas letras que realmente le pegaban a la otp y que buscando esas dichas letras para construir este post me di muchos feels a mi misma sin querer. Y hay muchas referencias al Sol, porque "luna de mi vida, mi sol y mis estrellas" </3

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario